Happy Valentine’s Day Geeklings! I know this is kind of a made-up holiday designed to make those of us not in relationships feel kind of crappy about life, and for that I’m sorry. Just know that we here at I Am Geek love you to pieces. We truly do!
But with it being Valentine’s Day and all we thought we hit you with some romantic suggestions. So whether you have a hot date tonight with a special certain someone or you’re just spending the night at home with you, I Am Geek wants to give you the hook up on the best romantic comedies to snuggle up to.
Now, these are some of my favorite romantic comedies, not necessarily the best ones. Just ones that I so happen to enjoy. Either way, pour yourself or selves a glass of wine, dim the lights, get some chocolate and saddle up for some romantic comedy bliss.
- The Devil Wears Prada (my personal favorite)
- Easy A (it makes me happy)
- The 40 Year Old Virgin (top five movie of all time for me)
- When Harry Met Sally (a classic, have what she’s having)
- 10 Things I Hate About You (I dare you not to smile when Heath Ledger sings. Dare. You.)
- Clueless (get your Cher on or roll with the homies… your choice)
- 13 Going On 30 (adorable)
- Superbad (come on, it sort of works. Boop)
- The Wedding Singer (duh)
- Crazy, Stupid, Love (I secretly love this movie. Not so secret anymore)
- Pretty Woman (if you’re feeling uninspired that is)
- Hitch (cracks me up every time)
- Bridesmaids (you owe it to yourself)
- Knocked Up (this one’s pretty sweet at heart)
- Sleepless In Seattle (another classic)
- The Notebook (if you just want to cry all night, that’s up to you)
- The Princess Bride (as you wish)
There you have it Geeklings, some of my favorite romantic comedies to get you through this Valentine’s Day. I don’t know about you guys but I’m pretty happy with this list. What romantic comedies are on your list? Sound off in the comments or throw me a line on Twitter. And don’t forget that February 15th is half off candy day and that’s way better than Valentine’s Day!
I heart you guys big big!