Geeklings, I am that rare mix of tired, hungry, and unmotivated. I want to write for you guys but I can feel the life force leaving my body with each key my fingers hit. Am I being a bit dramatic? Of course, if you haven’t caught on to that by now then I don’t know what I can do for you. But seriously, I don’t have the energy to write a well thought out and eloquent column for you guys today. I’m sorry.
Yet, I’m here which must mean that I have something I want to share with you guys. Or maybe I’m here because I feel obligated to be here and didn’t want to re-use my latest Pull List column over at Fan Fest, and instead thought I would share some random thoughts. So here we are… random thought time.
- Obligated was the wrong word choice. I always want to be here. As a matter of fact, I think about being here all day long. It’s just my mind and body are folding on me tonight.
- I don’t know what to do with the rest of my evening. I could play video games or watch Star Wars Rebels. Maybe I can do both but I am feeling a little tired. Video games take thinking… do I want to think?
- Ugh, I need to eat dinner and have no idea what to eat. Not to mention I have no desire to cook, but I also don’t want to spend money on takeout food. I guess I could cook something… dino chicken nugs or chicken burger?
- Double ugh, I have to change the kitty litter tonight. Note to self, teach Hudson the Cat to use the toilet.
- Everyone should read Batman #37 by Tom King. I think it’s my favorite comic of the year.
- When can I see The Last Jedi again?
- I have to trim my eyebrows and beard. They’re a bit rough right now.
- Seriously, what am I going to do about dinner? Guys? Anyone?
- I can’t believe Scream is twenty-one…
- Why didn’t I ever get the porg filter on Snap Chat? The Adorable Creature got it, but not me. I would have totally used it on bring your porg to work day. Does Snap Chat hate me?
- I work too much.
- I think I’m going to watch Star Wars Rebels. I’m really behind at this point and I’d like to be caught up sooner rather than later. Actually, I really want to watch the season four trailer. Ashoka comes back. I need that in my life.
- I wish Twitter had an edit button.
- Has this been enough random thoughts? This should qualify as a solid post. It’s a bit geeky, gives insight into my mindset, I transferred thoughts to paper. I think I can go now and rest. That’s what I’m going to do. I’m going to go now. I’ll write about The Last Jedi and Disney buying Fox over the next couple of days.
- I’m still here.
- Nope, now I’m leaving.