Here is the list of things I would like to do when I get home from work. Each thing more awesome then the last. Marvel at it
- Get home and put on my inside pants
- Watch the new episode of The Flash
- Switch over to Netflix to watch at least one episode of Daredevil
- Debate whether or not to watch another Daredevil episode and ultimately choose Last Week Tonight with John Oliver
- Transition over to my bed to read a couple of chapters of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Debate whether or not to read a comic book, still have that Power Man and Iron Fist book to read
- Read said comic book
- Wait for Hudson the Cat to jump into bed and curl up by my feet
- Go to sleep
Doesn’t that sound like the ideal way to spend a Tuesday night? Now let me shake the reality stick at you and show how the night is actually going to go.
- Get home and put on my inside pants (Score!)
- Watch the new episode of The Flash (welcome back friends!)
- Switch over to Netflix to watch episode of Daredevil as time will only allow one (boooooo time boooooo)
- Want to watch John Oliver but also want to read Harry Potter (Arrrrgggghhh)
- Decide to read Harry Potter
- Get antsy that I made the wrong decision and stop reading to watch John Oliver.
- Finish John Oliver and debate if I can watch another episode of Daredevil. No comics tonight. (sigh)
- Ultimately submit to the fact that I’ve run out of time for the day and turn the light off.
- It’s a full moon so chances are Hudson the Cat will wake me up. Sleep with the expectation that is will happen.
- Wake up tomorrow having not been woken up by Hudson the Cat, let down my defense, be woken up tomorrow night.
There is not enough time in the day my geeky friends. One day I’ll be able to find a Time Turner and manipulate time for my own needs. Until then I’ll contiune to stay up too late in order to get my relaxing time in. #thestruggleisreal